mercredi 27 février 2008

Cheers from Penda

Presque aussi ridicule que les chaînes : les emails "me give money you from Africa country" !

Dear good morning ,Please help me ,My name is Miss Penda Oscar From Liberia country .21 years old. my Uncle called Alex , threaten my life since my father was killed by hired thugs , upon he claim most of my father properties , Thinking that i am too young to ask him about it ,
He also said that so far i am a girl that i have no right to my father properties but near neighbours advise me not to talk to him yet , that i should seek advises to stop his actions.

But now the most important reason that makes me to contact you is this , i need your help now, there was money my father secured outside my country ,and he deposited this money with my name as beneficiary and this money was in current united state dollars , worths four million seven hundred thousand dollars $4.700.000.00 , Dear Please know that any thing concern this money ,my Uncle Alex don,t know about it and i would not like him to know it, because my father told me every thing about this money and warn me to keep every thing about this money secret ,This is why i don,t want any one here in africa to know any of my movements untill am there with you .

Dear Please i don,t know if it will be possible for you to come and see the documents by your self and to know me more , then we travel with the documents to the country my father save this money and meet the bank face to face direct for the transfer of this money to your country,
If you don,t have chance to come ,i can send the documents to you by email or by Fax so that you will see it and study it well , then you stand as my father relationship or friend outside Africa and mail the bank and advise them to transfer this money to your country , and you will send me an invitation Letter to come and meet you in your country ,then we discuss on what investment we should put the money into .

I don,t want to discuss much about this money on mail now because of security untill this money is transfered to your position and i left this country to meet you ,
Please am waiting for your reply and send me your direct contacts informations i want to call you on phone and speak with you to hear your voice and we discuss the amount of money i will give you from this money for your help as soon as all the money is transfered into your care.

Cheers from Penda

Plusieurs questions me viennent à l'esprit ?
- Qui envoie ça ?
- Quel intérêt... des gens sont-ils assez naïfs pour y croire ?
- Ils n'ont pas de correcteur de syntaxe ou les fautes sont-elles délibérées ?

Aucun commentaire: